Keeping Winchester Powered Up
Winchester holds a special place in electrical history. It was the first city south of the Potomac River to use electric lights.
SESCOS is another proud part of Winchester’s electrical history. We’ve been here in your community for more than 60 years, delivering the power you need to keep your homes warm and bright, your businesses humming and your streets safe.
What’s Old Is New Again
Most of Winchester’s early businesses were family-run operations. The same is true for early suppliers of electricity. In the early days of electricity, we didn’t know as much about safety as we do know, and being an electrician was a job that required nerves of steel.
In those days, businesses were familiar parts of the community. Everyone knew each other’s name, family and personal history.
That part of our history is the same. We are a family company that was founded in 1963 by Jack Lee when Winchester had a much smaller population than its current population of 27,000. We now employ more than over 200 talented, licensed technicians that are part of our family, too.
One thing has never changed, and that’s our old-fashioned belief that service is the heart of what we do. We consider our longstanding customers in Winchester part of our family as well.
We have been delivering electricity to Winchester since Columbia Records built a plant here and since Main Street was turned into a pedestrian downtown. We’ve seen our community grow, and we have grown with it, developing the updates and the know-how that you need.
We know you count on your electrical power. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee on every job of every size. It’s also why we’re committed to delivering customer service that goes beyond your expectations.
Our residential services include:
- Indoor and outdoor lighting design.
- Security lighting and alarms.
- Ceiling fan installation and lighting retrofits.
- Appliance installation.
- Smart home design and setup.
- Recessed lighting and under-cabinet lighting.
- Sales, maintenance and installation of home generators.
- Energy audits to save you money.
- Emergency services 24-7.
Our commercial and industrial services include:
- Parking lot lighting.
- Security systems and motion sensors.
- Event, stadium and arena lighting.
- Retail and restaurant lighting and build-outs.
- Electrical layout, design, and setup.
- Sales, maintenance and installation of commercial generators.
- Sales, maintenance and installation of generators.
- Service contracts for routine maintenance.
- Consultations on sustainable power and green solutions.
- Emergency services 24-7.
On every job, we deliver the same level of professionalism and an unrelenting focus on safety. You can count on us to get it done correctly, to code and to your satisfaction.
When we founded this business, we did it on principles of honesty, integrity and a commitment to every customer.
We have never veered from that pledge, and our many happy customers in Winchester back that up. They know that SESCOS stands by our promise to:
- Work with your needs and your budget.
- Bring you the most innovative solutions and updated technologies.
- Deliver customer service that puts you first.
- Perform outstanding work with an eye to safety and to finding ways to save you money.
- Complete every job with the skill you expect from a fully licensed Virginia contractor.
- Provide a one-year guarantee on every job, from the smallest to the largest.
Your Choice in Winchester
When it’s time to choose an electrical contractor in Winchester, choose SESCOS.
We know that there is no shortage of electrical companies that are vying for your dollar. We also know that few of them offer the standards of excellence and the customer-focused service that we do. Whether you need a ceiling fan installed or a generator for your industrial plant, SESCOS is the only name you need.
We’re part of your community. We’re proud of our history here and our ability to keep Winchester powered up. We look forward to working with you to create a bright future for our city. Contact us on all your electrical contracting needs!